Did you mean: 

Change RGB Fan Colors

7 REPLIES 7
Elis
New Voice
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Change RGB Fan Colors

Hi! I purchased a medion erazer engineer p10 (from https://www.netonnet.se/art/gaming/gamingdator/stationar-gamingdator/medion-erazer-engineer-p10-md34...). Its been many months, and I just cant figure out how to change the rgb fans colors. It's driving me crazy! I have looked everywhere on the internet, and i can't seem to find anything. I am in desperate need of help!

7 REPLIES 7
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Hello @Elis and welcome/Välkommen

How do you know that you can change the LED color "blue".

you have a B460H6-EM board. As far as I know you can't change the color.

Please give the link to the product description where it says that it is changeable.

bye/Hejdå Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Elis
New Voice
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Hi! I appreciate that you answered! Right here is the link: https://www.netonnet.se/art/gaming/gamingdator/stationar-gamingdator/medion-erazer-engineer-p10-md34.... It says "rgb lighting in swedish", and this is the exact one that I bought. 

Elis
New Voice
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Elis
New Voice
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Please answer man, I actually need help man! @Fishtown
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Hi @Elis 

you sent the first link again, so nothing new.

I can only repeat myself, it only says that the computer RBG has light.

But not that this is adjustable.

With this board you cannot set any other colors via the software, there is only "blue".

If you are still in doubt, ask your supplier shop

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Elis
New Voice
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

But why spend ectra money on rgb, and not even make a way to use it?? @Fishtown 

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Hi @Elis 

That may sound harsh now, but then you should have questioned the description before buying.

with other computers, the possibility of controlling the lighting via the software is pointed out.

It is not in the product description that the light can be changed/adjusted.

you got what was described.

bye Fishtown

7 REPLIES 7