Advice: Never ever buy Medion Gaming Laptops

5 REPLIES 5
Nizibiit
Apprentice
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Advice: Never ever buy Medion Gaming Laptops

Hello,

I would just like to offer some advice to anyone out there who is looking into potentially buying a Medion Erazer gaming laptop. My advice is to NEVER EVER buy one! 
I bought a Medion Erazer X17805 which cost around £1,800 at the time.

in all honesty it has been the worst experience which a laptop so far.

I only owned the laptop for 11 months when it died on me. The issue was with the graphics card meaning you couldn’t use it for the sole purpose it is made......gaming.

I sent it back to Medion as was under warranty and was told after 10 days it will be fixed. 13 days later and no update I called them to be told there was delays with the process. I waited even longer. I was then told on the 31st March that it required a new graphics card and motherboard (Not my fault as faulty with the laptop so under warranty) and a replacement will be here in 10 days due to being prolonged due to brexit??? 
12 days later no update so I call to be told that it is still awaiting arrival and to call back.

15 days later told the same

16 days later told the same and I complain and ask for an update from the tracking company where it is as I want an estimate arrival date. I was told I either have to wait for it to be fixed or I can have the laptop sent back to me unrepaired (I laughed hysterically at this as this does not solve any issue and is a fault with Medion’s product not mine) I was told I will be given an update from them.

19 days later now and I am told again it is await parts. I am told someone will call me form the back office today. 

I would like to say Medion are the worst company I have ever dealt with and cannot believe the time this has taken so far.

for such a high amount of money I cannot believe the way customers are treated.

no updates unless you call yourself and then the only solution is to either wait for an unknown amount of time (days,months,years??) or to have the item sent back to you not working! 
Terrible customer service and I would never ever recommend anyone buys products from this terrible company.......

5 REPLIES 5
Datwozza
Apprentice
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

I sent my laptop back a month ago, was told my parts were coming last week.

Today i have recieved a text saying they are still waiting for the parts.

Cant see it coming back anytime soon.

Nizibiit
Apprentice
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

They really are the worst company I have ever dealt with!

something that is their own fault like faulty graphics card and motherboard too! 
I will make sure to tell nobody to buy one of their products.

Nizibiit
Apprentice
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Rang again today as still no update. I was told on the phone I should receive an email this week as they cannot fix the laptop to offer me an alternative. 
on the phone they told me the alternative is a Medion Akoya E14301. If this is the case I will be taking this further. This laptop is not even close to my specs. The laptop is worth £400 and mine is £1,800 how can they possibly see this as acceptable? 
yet again Medion proving why you should NEVER EVER buy their products.....

Datwozza
Apprentice
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I still havent recieved myn? I have been calling for weeks. Everytime I ring they just keep telling me they are going to email there tech department.

Kind frustrating since I keep telling them I need it for work.

I would request a refund from where you bought it.

Gehringer
Retired
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Nizibiit ,

I've acknowledged your problem and that will be treated via private message due to privacy guidelines

Regards,
Gehringer

5 REPLIES 5