1 RÉPONSE 1
Sabina123
Beginner
Message 1 sur 2
347 Visites
Message 1 sur 2
347 Visites

MD 60228 problem

Since two years I used pet feeder MD 60228 and I was very happy to have it. But unfortunately it broke. The light non stop flashes, don't have connection to wifi. The manual feed button doesn’t  work. I tried to restart several ways, I held the buttons, pressed the restart button, but nothing happened. Can you help.

1 RÉPONSE 1
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 sur 2
333 Visites
Message 2 sur 2
333 Visites

Hello @Sabina123 and welcome.
Has something changed on the router?
Try a few things.

Discharge residual power/unplug device, if you have a power bank, unplug it. Press reset button.

Restart the router (check the settings, it only works with 2.4 GHz and WPA2 encryption, devices are allowed to communicate with each other). Reconnect everything.

If that doesn't work, start over:
Clear the app's cache on the phone, remove the device from the app, then delete the app itself and reinstall it.
(The login details in the cloud are retained).
Reconnect the device to the power supply and carry out the initial installation.

You can also try without a router by using your cell phone as a hotspot (just to see if there is a WiFi connection).
good luck , bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
1 RÉPONSE 1