md10406 too little water

0 REPLIES 0
donald
Apprentice
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

md10406 too little water

hello

After cleaning floors the robots dirty water tank is almost empty. A Guess is maybe 100ml..

First I thought it could not suck up the water, but then I made a test, by pouring a glass of water on the floor, and then let the washer clean that area, and to my big surprise the water was sucked up!

So it does suck up water..!

My theory now is, that there it simply disposed too little water on the floor during cleaning.

No water on the floors, then theres nothing to suck up 😁

Another test, I pressed the vent into the tank, while in 90 degree position,  where the water runs from water tank and down to the floors, and only s very small amount of water runs out, until I open the prop, where you add clean water, then the water begins to run fast.

Theory: there are vaccum in the fresh water tank, that prevent the water from running out, which lead to no water in the dirty water tank.

Question: how is that vaccum regulated? Air must come in somewhere, but where?, and how?

Is the air inlet controlled by a vent,?, or is it just a simple hole?

I guess not the last, because then the water would run out always... also when charging.

So.. how is the amount of water outlet/ air inlet controlled?

Can it be changed? or are there a prop og dirt in the system somewhere?

question 65745: is it possible somehow to open the tanks? ( fresh and dirty water tanks)

It looks like they are glued together??

Theory 156: the small holes in the underside that disposes water to the floor are too small, or... the water tube is blocked by dirt? or or. ehhmm a vaccum is building up?

I could send it in, but, if I can clean it somehow, I prefer that...

Thanx for any answer...

0 REPLIES 0
0 REPLIES 0