MD 18503 Robot Vacuum Cleaner not charging

4 REPLIES 4
Abdallah
New Voice
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

MD 18503 Robot Vacuum Cleaner not charging

Good day,

I have got my device in January and was working well, I’m trying to connect it to charging station..

The green led for the station is already on.

When I connect  the robot , for the device , only blue blink for one second and then it is not charging..

I tried cleaning and everything (reset power, leaving to change for few hours), nothing happening and it is completely blocked.

thanks for your advice and where to go if I need service center in Belgium.

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hello @Abdallah

and welcome

Power switch turned on? If that doesn't work, try charging directly on the device without a cradle.

Bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Abdallah
New Voice
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Thanks alot, I have tried now.. once I inserted the cable directly, quick blink and then nothing is happening.. the charging station has no problem then ..

I’m leaving for sometime to charge .. but I think there is a fault in the robot itself.

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

hello @Abdallah 

you could carry out a residual current discharge as a last resort in the event of a malfunction. switch off, unplug the battery, switch on without the battery and press the start button for 10 seconds. plug everything back in and tryi f that doesn't work either, there is a hardware error. contact the medion support on the medion service page for further action.

Bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Abdallah
New Voice
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@Fishtown , thanks again.. I have tried but still ill doing quick blink.. I will connect with service center may be hardware problem.

4 REPLIES 4