Medion Akoya P5220D upgrade

1 REPLY 1
Tympanum
Beginner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Medion Akoya P5220D upgrade

Hello,
I have a Medion Akoya P5220D PC and would like to upgrade it, but unfortunately I only have very limited know-how.
I would like to replace the currently installed GTX 650 graphics card with a slightly more up-to-date one.
I'm just very unsure which graphics cards my PC is compatible with. What should I look out for when buying a new graphics card? Can I only connect certain graphics cards to my computer?

1 REPLY 1
dennis6101990le
Newcomer
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

@TympanumHealthCare gov wrote:

Hello,
I have a Medion Akoya P5220D PC and would like to upgrade it, but unfortunately I only have very limited know-how.
I would like to replace the currently installed GTX 650 graphics card with a slightly more up-to-date one.
I'm just very unsure which graphics cards my PC is compatible with. What should I look out for when buying a new graphics card? Can I only connect certain graphics cards to my computer?

Hello,

Upgrading your medion Akoya P5220D's graphics card is possible! You can check compatibility. Research your PC's motherboard model. Look for compatible graphics cards based on the motherboard's socket type and power supply wattage. Prebuilt PCs often have limited space and power. Look for low-profile cards if space is tight, and ensure your power supply can handle the new card's power requirements. 

I hope the information may help you. 

1 REPLY 1