Did you mean: 

Erazer Engineer X31 randomly reboots

3 REPLIES 3
nicotja
Beginner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Erazer Engineer X31 randomly reboots

it happens like for me now 3+ times a day. the screen goes black for about 10-20 seconds then you hear a click sound then it reboots. its been like this for 2 years now. but now it happens way more

3 REPLIES 3
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @nicotja and sorry for the late reply.

Could you please give us an update, if your problem has been solved in the meantime,or do you need further assistancein this case?

Cheers

Major ToM
P.S. Another hint: To mention a community user so that they are notified when you reply, write an @ sign in front of their name (e.g. @Major_Tom)

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
nicotja
Beginner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Major_ToM i fixed it so it dosent happen many times a day now it maybe happens once in every 2 days. But i updated some drivers and it stopped after i wrote about this problem.

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @nicotja ,

thanks for your fast response and sometimes updating the drivers is a good idea. I keep the fingers crossed.
if you need further help, let us know the 8-digit MSN article number of your PC (1002xxxx) to identify the machine.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
3 REPLIES 3