pepeludo
New Voice
Bericht 1 van 17
10.759 Weergaven
Bericht 1 van 17
10.759 Weergaven

BIOS 110EMW0X.105 Please

Hello everyone,

Sorry about my English. I'm trying to download the Bios version 110EMW0X.105 to update my version (110EMW0X.102)  from here but the link is dead.
Can someone send me this Bios?

Thank you very much.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2712 Mhz
BIOS American Megatrends Inc. 110EMW0X.102, 04/03/2016

16 ANTWOORDEN 16
pepeludo
New Voice
Bericht 2 van 17
8.363 Weergaven
Bericht 2 van 17
8.363 Weergaven

Ok, I finally found the file. It's here:
https://www.medion.com/gb/service/_lightbox/treiber_details.php?did=15790&hgt=15889

Thank you anyway

daddle
Superuser
Bericht 3 van 17
8.358 Weergaven
Bericht 3 van 17
8.358 Weergaven

@pepeludo 

Hi,

you have to go to the Medion service-page and check with your MSN-Number for Drivers - > for an appropriate  bios-version for your PC.

Regards, daddle

pepeludo
New Voice
Bericht 4 van 17
8.347 Weergaven
Bericht 4 van 17
8.347 Weergaven

@daddle 
I couldn't find there the BIOS file, my MSN is 10021253. But it doesn't matter, I finally uploaded it with the one I shared without any problem.
Thank you very much.

iNSaNe
Visitor
Bericht 5 van 17
7.523 Weergaven
Bericht 5 van 17
7.523 Weergaven

I'm trying to download a BIOS file from https://community.medion.com/t5/FAQs/BIOS-updates-concerning-the-Meltdown-Spectre-vulnerability-for/...

specifically the 110EMW0X.105 download file, but the link to https://www.medion.com/de/service/_lightbox/treiber_details.php?did=15790 is broken.

I saw that you had the same problem and found another link. That link is now also not working.

Is update 110EMW0X.105 downloadable somewhere?

@pepeludo @Rex 

Major_ToM
Professor
Bericht 6 van 17
7.517 Weergaven
Bericht 6 van 17
7.517 Weergaven

Hi @iNSaNe ,

you can download the BIOS Version 1.05 by clicking this Download link:

Please take a look at the installation notes below and remind, that for any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.
The customer agrees with that fact by executing the update.

Important!
Please ensure to have all other applications (especially background applications) closed, before starting the update procedure.

Never switch off the PC during the execution of the BIOS Update!

+++Installation+++
1. Unzip the downloaded file into a created folder on your harddisk.

2. Run the file Winflash.bat.

3. Please be aware to restore the original bios settings after the update.

4. Rebooted the system for the changes to become effective.

Please note:
To extract all files press the "Extract"-Button. The files will be extracted to the folder specified in the "Folder"-Field. This folder will be created, if it does not exist.

Regards,

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Baba
Trainee
Bericht 7 van 17
6.990 Weergaven
Bericht 7 van 17
6.990 Weergaven

If you are running Windows 10, then you can download and update the firmware under "Updates", then click on "Optional Updates".  I don't know if it's the case under Windows 8 or 7 because I don't have Windows 8 or 7 anymore, but it definitely works under Windows 10.

Does anyone know if the American Megatrends v: 110EMW0X.105 date: 01/12/2018 firmware update makes the H110H4-EM motherboard compatible with Kaby Lake processors?

Thanks and cheers,

unwindingthree8
Beginner
Bericht 8 van 17
6.606 Weergaven
Bericht 8 van 17
6.606 Weergaven

@Baba  Did you ever find out? I've been wanting to upgrade to a higher end skylake but if kabylake is possible that would give me more options. Can you help @Major_ToM 

Major_ToM
Professor
Bericht 9 van 17
6.593 Weergaven
Bericht 9 van 17
6.593 Weergaven

Hi @unwindingthree8 ,

there have been several variants of the H110H4-EM mainboard and with you obtaining the revision 1.x you unfortunately have just the opportunity to use the Skylake CPU series.

KabyLake processors are supported from board revisions 2.x .

Regards

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Baba
Trainee
Bericht 10 van 17
6.504 Weergaven
Bericht 10 van 17
6.504 Weergaven

Actually no, up until you posted your question and directed it @MajorTom

A question for @Major_ToM :  So is version 2 of the motherboard considered the same as revision 2?

Thank you.

16 ANTWOORDEN 16