erazer x25 audio does not work

SOLVED
3 REPLIES 3
Quanwen
New Voice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

erazer x25 audio does not work

I just bought it a day ago. The audio worked just fine before I turn it off once. I tried to update the audio driver and also tried to reboot my system. It still does not work. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Quanwen
New Voice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

https://community.medion.com/t5/ERAZER-Gaming/Fans-not-working-Correctly/m-p/130067#M1871

Definately try the DMI-patch from the link. It solve the problem immediately. I guess the problem is due to the update of windows. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SThomasFR
New Voice
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

I've had mine since September 2021, made the upgrade to Windows 11, no problems at all. Then, as of Monday 17 January...no sound. And the microphone has just dropped off Windows. Does yours not show a microphone device now, too? If I connect an external speaker via bluetooth, that works, but with the laptop...nothing. I've tried all the suggestions I could find on the internet to fix it (short of reinstalling Windows and I don't want to do that yet), all drivers and Windows are up to date. Nothing works. I ran the diagnostic app and it didn't identify any problems. But, of course when I tried to do the specific sound diagnostic, I couldn't hear the two numbers it gave to enter in.

Quanwen
New Voice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

https://community.medion.com/t5/ERAZER-Gaming/Fans-not-working-Correctly/m-p/130067#M1871

Definately try the DMI-patch from the link. It solve the problem immediately. I guess the problem is due to the update of windows. 

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @SThomasFR ,

@Quanwen ist absolutely right. MS provided a Bios in version 1.26 which lead to the audio failure, but the DMI patsch solves the problem.

Please give us a sign, if you need further assistance.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
3 REPLIES 3