Erazer P7651

5 REPLIES 5
Lancearchon
Beginner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Erazer P7651

Good morning,

I have recently done a fresh install of my P7651, I can not seem to get the lights on the keyboard to come back on, I have read that I need the control panel softwate, but I can not locate one for my model, would anyone be able to assit?

Kind regards

Lance

5 REPLIES 5
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Hello @Lancearchon and welcome
Congratulations, this would be the first P7651 to have a backlit keyboard. All others only have blue paint on them.
So a quick question:
Is the model name correct? please state the MSN number

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Lancearchon
Beginner
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hello, 

Thank you for the response, 

Model number is correct, MSN is 30024212, I must admit I was going out of my mind thinking am I just imaging this was ever lit up, but it defo was, I did a little research yesterday, there are only a few of this model that are backlit. 

It only stopped working after I changed to windows 11

Kind regards

Lance 

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Lancearchon ,

you´ve not been wrong, because your MEDION ERAZER P7651 with MSN 30024212 is ex works equipped with a colored kewyboard, but we also had barebone versions,which weren´t. Would like to know, if you had solved the issue.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Major_ToM 

Hmm.... https://community.medion.com/t5/Notebook-Netbook/P7651-MD60811-Tastatur-hintergrund-beleuchtung/m-p/...

if it is as you describe, that it is illuminated and not just blue-colored keys, then the question arises, how can these be controlled? the manual does not give any information about it.

Off topic:

wenn man die MSN 30024212 im Medion Service aufruft: https://www.medion.com/de/service/product-detail/30024212

und dort auf Zubehör und Ersatzteile geht werden keine gefunden: "Für Dein Produkt sind aktuell leider keine Ersatzteile in unserem Service Shop verfügbar."

gibt man aber die MSN direkt bei Ersatzteile ein: https://www.medion.com/medionserviceshop/de/ so findet er welche.

Die fehlende Verknüpfung zur Seite product-detail sollte man herstellen.

Tschüss Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@Fishtown  schrieb:

Hi @Major_ToM 

Hmm.... https://community.medion.com/t5/Notebook-Netbook/P7651-MD60811-Tastatur-hintergrund-beleuchtung/m-p/...

if it is as you describe, that it is illuminated and not just blue-colored keys, then the question arises, how can these be controlled? the manual does not give any information about it.

Well.. I would say 1:0 Fishtown.
I´ve been stumbling over the keyboard product detail detail expression "changable",which (after a further request) means, that the spare part is (ex)changable, but not the colour 😉

Die Sache mit der fehlenden Verlinkung der Zubehör-Artikel habe ich weitergegeben.

Viele Grüße

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
5 REPLIES 5