abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Eco button / GPU button doesn't work on my Akoya P6625.

3 ANTWORTEN 3
roblogez
New Voice
Nachricht 1 von 4
344 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 4
344 Aufrufe

Eco button / GPU button doesn't work on my Akoya P6625.

I've installed the hotkey drivers, then the Graphics drivers for both the Intel IGPU and the ATI GPU (both through Windows Update as they were newer) and then the "EcoBtn" driver. But when I press the GPU button it doesn't do anything. The only way for me to switch is to manually go into Device Manager and enable the GPU and then disable the Intel IGPU and then disable the extra bugged monitor that appears.

I am on the latest x64 Windows 10 Pro build 22H2. 

Updated everything via Windows Update.

3 ANTWORTEN 3
Major_ToM
Professor
Nachricht 2 von 4
190 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 4
190 Aufrufe

Hi @roblogez ,

I´m wondering if you ever run a factory reset, which sets your unit back to the original settings with fullfunctionality?

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
roblogez
New Voice
Nachricht 3 von 4
119 Aufrufe
Nachricht 3 von 4
119 Aufrufe

Yes, I have multiple times tried to reinstall the drivers, Windows itself and tried messing with the BIOS and resetting it too. I have tried a release build of Windows 10 Pro x64 and the newest build.

roblogez
New Voice
Nachricht 4 von 4
117 Aufrufe
Nachricht 4 von 4
117 Aufrufe

I forgot to mention that the button worked for a bit when I got the laptop after I tried to use it after almost a week of no use it didn't want to function. Also the light in the button still glows red if I enable the GPU with the workaround

3 ANTWORTEN 3