Did you mean: 

Fan Speed Setting No correct temp

1 REPLY 1
ErikDK64
Beginner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Fan Speed Setting No correct temp

I have had an issue with the fan speed setting app within Control Center since I first got my laptop.

I always thought it was weird how the APU ran at 70°C idle but did not think much of it until I checked my Task Manager, which displayed lower temps for my APU.
I have tried reapplying thermal paste, which helped a little bit. It, however, did not change anything for the difference in temps.

My laptop: MEDION ERAZER Deputy P25 MD62343

Software I am using: Fan Speed Setting version 3.47.0.0 (came with the laptop, only did an update recently)

ErikDK64_0-1718357720282.png

This is a screenshot of the GPU temp being accurate, but the second "GPU" temp (this is the APU) being significantly higher.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

1 REPLY 1
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @ErikDK64 ,

I´m wondering which Bios version you are currently running an can provide you V 1.07.05RME1, which can be downloaded here.

Please remind, that for any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1