Did you mean: 

Ram upgrade erazer major x10 model with 16gb installed

4 REPLIES 4
giorginho88
Trainee
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Ram upgrade erazer major x10 model with 16gb installed

Hello everyone, i would like to upgrade my laptop ram to 32 Gb, but i don't  know what ram model can be compatible with the major x10 motherboard. Does someone know? Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hi @giorginho88 

you have installed: 2 x 8 GB DDR5 SO-DIMM (PC5-38400 / 4800 MHz)

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
giorginho88
Trainee
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

From the online specs i would say yes. I haven't checked yet because i don't have the pc in my own hands now. I need 32 gigabyte because i'm used to do multitasking with very heavy softwares.

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @giorginho88 ,

like @Fishtown already wrote, you should orientate on the specs of your system.IF you get in possesion of the unit, please provide the 8-digit MSN article number, which is printed on a white label the lower case of the unit, starting with 3003xxxx

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
giorginho88
Trainee
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

4 REPLIES 4