Medion TV Wireless display

11 REPLIES 11
Fvogels
New Voice
Message 1 of 12
Message 1 of 12

Medion TV Wireless display

Hi everybody,

I recently bought a Medion TV. The TV should have the so called "wireless display" function. However I walked into the following problem:

I do find the Wireless Display option in my input list, but as soon as I select it, the TV loses the internet connection. As a result my phone can't find the TV to cast to. 

To be sure of my conclusion I even used the Medion Wireless remote app with which I selected the Wireless Display input. As soon as I did that, I couldn't use the Wireless remote app anymore (which indicates that the internet connection of the TV is lost, as the Wireless remote app is based on an internet connection). So it definitely is the internet connection of the TV that is the issue. 

I do have to mention that I have never had difficulties with the internet connection of the TV when using Netflix or YouTube, the problem only pops up when I want to use the Wireless Display function. 

Is there anybody that knows the problem and/or knows a solution to the problem??

Thanks in advance!!!

Vogels

11 REPLIES 11
Gehringer
Retired
Message 11 of 12
Message 11 of 12

@gescat ,

"I found the answer in the manual that it only works for Android devices and not for Apple devices"

Regards,

Gehringer

gescat
Beginner
Message 12 of 12
Message 12 of 12

I'm using an android mobile

11 REPLIES 11