0 ANTWORTEN 0
Bulldog1965
Visitor
Nachricht 1 von 1
1.700 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 1
1.700 Aufrufe

X7825 Notebook

Hi ive had a problem with my x7825 from three months after the warrantee ran out (Typical). The unit completely shut down!! After trying every fix /senarion i could find on the internet to get it back up and running nothing worked. weeks i kept at it and it still would not power up. I bought another Adapter and another battery but it still would not power up. I put the unit in the garage and forgot about it. 6 months later i found it in a box and so plugged it in by the mains and hay presto it powered up and it worked fine except it would not charge the battery and would only work through the mains plugged in. Ive used it now for an extra 6 months and was looking into finding a walkthrough on the dissassembly of the unit down to the motherboard replacement (but have failed). I wanted to take out the motherboard and at the power assemble unit i wanted to test the power from the power supply back through each capacitor and see which had blown so i could replace it and hopefully have my battery charging problem solved then assemble the laptop back to a working unit. So tonight i had turned it off but left the charger plugged in and when i went to turn it back on nothing happened. There are no lights on the front of the unit lit even when i take out the battery. My X7825 laptop dosent power up

Also Ive had a flickering mouse pad for about 4 months (I used a usb mouse instead) and never had a back lit keyboard infact i believe my keyboard does not light up. I Was thinking it needed a bios upgrade? 

What im asking is .. can anyone one here point me to a full break down of the Medion Erazer x7825 (maybe illustrated photos) dissassembly. And also if i do get the motherboard out help in voltage chasing back through from the power input back through to see were the problem maybe on battery charging. 

Hopefully i can get the unit back up working again if i can fault diagnose through testing.

Regards

Bulldog1965

0 ANTWORTEN 0
0 ANTWORTEN 0