How to change Medion Community password

SOLVED
3 REPLIES 3
WalFin
Apprentice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

How to change Medion Community password

Can't seem to find a link to changing my Medion Community Password.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @WalFin

How do I change my password?

As with all MEDION portals, the MEDION community also uses a MEDION single sign-on account.

The advantage: You only need one registration and can then log in with our access data in our web shop, service shop, service portal, in the community and in the "GoPal Assistant".

You can change your password as follows:   

Click on MY DATA.     Scroll all the way down.     Use the CHANGE PASSWORD button.

Bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @WalFin

How do I change my password?

As with all MEDION portals, the MEDION community also uses a MEDION single sign-on account.

The advantage: You only need one registration and can then log in with our access data in our web shop, service shop, service portal, in the community and in the "GoPal Assistant".

You can change your password as follows:   

Click on MY DATA.     Scroll all the way down.     Use the CHANGE PASSWORD button.

Bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
WalFin
Apprentice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Many thanks. All done.

Manuel25
Sleeper
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Fishtown Good to know. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3