3 ANTWOORDEN 3
TerryofFrome
Trainee
Bericht 1 van 4
2.660 Weergaven
Bericht 1 van 4
2.660 Weergaven

Tablets - RIP?

When I go the Medion site there are no longer any tablets for sale. I had discovered that tablets are nearly a thing of the past. In 1917 this appears to be the case with Medion.

Has anyone out there any information about this?

Terry

3 ANTWOORDEN 3
Bodgekin
Mentor
Bericht 2 van 4
2.651 Weergaven
Bericht 2 van 4
2.651 Weergaven

Hi @TerryofFrome

Interesting, I think the popularity of tablets is going down a bit, especially with smartphones becomming bigger and better all the time, though I dont thinkt they are a thing of the past just yet. At least I hope not, I still like using my tablet at home for browsing and Youtube etc.  alot more then using my smartphone because of the bigger screen. And I don't like big smartphones (or Phablets, as they are called I think?) because they simply don't fit in my pocket. 

I'm not sure why Medion is currently not selling any, perhaps it is just a lack of stock? 

Kind regards,
Bart
TerryofFrome
Trainee
Bericht 3 van 4
2.647 Weergaven
Bericht 3 van 4
2.647 Weergaven

Hello Bart,

I feel it is maybe more than a shortage. I have looked several times this year, as I would probably be in the market for another 10+ inch Medion tablet to reoplace an ageing Hudl2. Every time it comes up blank apart from Phones. Anyone else having the same problem?

Terry

Bodgekin
Mentor
Bericht 4 van 4
2.633 Weergaven
Bericht 4 van 4
2.633 Weergaven

Hi @TerryofFrome

I checked it after reading your post, and I dont see any tablets either. I have not been looking at this before so I didn't know this has been like this for a while. I'm not sure what the reason is then.

Perhaps just sent them a mail or give them a call asking when they will be getting tablets again? 

Kind regards,
Bart
3 ANTWOORDEN 3