2 ANTWOORDEN 2
stephen2209
Beginner
Bericht 1 van 3
4.657 Weergaven
Bericht 1 van 3
4.657 Weergaven

Medion Life E5005 (MD 99915) Notification Light

I have recently purchased a Medion E5005 (MD 99915, MSN 3002 1068), running android 6.0 Marshmallow. Whilst I am quite impressed with this phone overall, it appears to have 1 major drawback, there appears to be no notification light. Is this correct and if so is there anyway to add one on, as there does appear to be a light next to the front camera?

Also, after I have made a phone call I get a notification sound, how do I turn this off?

1 GEACCEPTEERDE OPLOSSING

Geaccepteerd Solutions
Bodgekin
Mentor
Bericht 2 van 3
5.947 Weergaven
Bericht 2 van 3
5.947 Weergaven

Hi @stephen2209

Going by the manual, there is indeed no notification led present on this phone, I also dont think it is possible to add it since as far as I can find the LED is physically not there.

Notification sounds normally can be turned off through the android settings, or through the settings menu of the app that gives the notification, I'm not sure what app or setting gives a notification after terminating a call though :(.

Kind regards,
Bart

Bekijk de oplossing in de community in het oorspronkelijke bericht

2 ANTWOORDEN 2
Bodgekin
Mentor
Bericht 2 van 3
5.948 Weergaven
Bericht 2 van 3
5.948 Weergaven

Hi @stephen2209

Going by the manual, there is indeed no notification led present on this phone, I also dont think it is possible to add it since as far as I can find the LED is physically not there.

Notification sounds normally can be turned off through the android settings, or through the settings menu of the app that gives the notification, I'm not sure what app or setting gives a notification after terminating a call though :(.

Kind regards,
Bart
stephen2209
Beginner
Bericht 3 van 3
4.626 Weergaven
Bericht 3 van 3
4.626 Weergaven

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I thought that would be the case. Serious design flaw I think. I have tried changing the notification settings on the phone and the telephone app, but all it does is switch off all notifications when I reciece a call. Shame as with a bit more thought this would have been a very good phone for the price I paid.

2 ANTWOORDEN 2