2 ANTWOORDEN 2
mtysaka
Trainee
Bericht 1 van 3
2.192 Weergaven
Bericht 1 van 3
2.192 Weergaven

Recover (E:)

Hello! I had a problem with my Windows 10 Home, so I had to perform a clean installation, but I no longer have any program that comes with my PC, for example, Medion Control Center, among other things, in the Recover PC folder nothing comes out , I tried to recover the files with Recuva, but it did not work, I tried to find those programs in the official page of Medion, but they have not left me anywhere, I would appreciate if someone could help me.

I need all programs in Spanish if It's possible

Thank you 

2 ANTWOORDEN 2
daddle
Superuser
Bericht 2 van 3
2.187 Weergaven
Bericht 2 van 3
2.187 Weergaven

@mtysaka 

Because you do not mention which PC you are talking about, nobody can really give a correct answer.

Basically if there are two  disks (or one eMMC and one Disk, or two or more partitions)) there should be a folder Recover on the second disk (or partition), and within a folder Driver and Tools. In the folder Tools all preinstalled programs will be found with their install files.

Normally you can start the Recover function, if it is implemented, by pressing F11 during startup, or make use of the 

Recover desktopicon.

regards, daddle

Rex
Community Manager
Community Manager
Bericht 3 van 3
2.163 Weergaven
Bericht 3 van 3
2.163 Weergaven

double posting, thread closed!

Here it goes on:
https://community.medion.com/t5/Betriebssysteme/Recover-E/m-p/77721#M1544

Rex

MEDION AG - A Lenovo Company • Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: www.facebook.com/MEDIONDeutschland

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
2 ANTWOORDEN 2