Medion 50 inch uhd smart TV - audio dropout

SOLVED
4 REPLIES 4
enolander
New Voice
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Medion 50 inch uhd smart TV - audio dropout

We have had a medion TV for the past 4 years at least. Recently, we get audio dropouts when watching BBC HD channels. They happen every few minutes, and last for about 2 seconds each time. The only thing that fixes this is doing a full first time installation, and then it's ok for a few days before happening again. I've tried to update the software but every time I do the check, I'm told there is no update available. Current version is V.0.51.43.0 MED. Any help would be most appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @enolander and thank you for your information.I can provide you an update, which is provided via this product FAQ.

I doublechecked it and this FAQ is also displayed,when typing your product numberinto the Community search field:

Major_ToM_0-1705309285193.png

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hi @enolander 

I´m very sorry for the late reply, but you did unfortunately not mention which TV model you are talking about. Having the correct naming, we can check if an software update is available to fix the problem.

Cheers

Majhor ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
enolander
New Voice
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Major_ToM , thank you for your reply. I finally found the manual for the TV, and can confirm the model number is medion life X15004 (MD30342). Let me know if you need anything further.

Thanks,.

Erik Nolander 

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @enolander and thank you for your information.I can provide you an update, which is provided via this product FAQ.

I doublechecked it and this FAQ is also displayed,when typing your product numberinto the Community search field:

Major_ToM_0-1705309285193.png

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.

enolander
New Voice
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Thank you! I've done the update a few days ago, and so far, it seems to work fine. Really happy that you responded to this query!

/Erik N

4 REPLIES 4