Did you mean: 

ds 905 black erazer

3 REPLIES 3
etomx
Beginner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

ds 905 black erazer

Hi guys. Hope someone could help. I bought pc case ds 905 black erazer l. The front oled display shows text but it does not work as led strip (according to inwin guide for 905 it should).

Is there a way to fix this? Is there some firmware I can reinstall?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hello @etomx and welcome
What computer do you have? Please enter the MSN number.

The board must support addressable LEDs. The lighting can then be controlled using the LED button (page 6, button 7) (page 16/17).
But it may also be that only the Oled screen works. Page 3 says: Front Connections , LED lighting control switch or OLED screen
(that is not very clear to me what is meant, switchable or selectable when ordering)
Bye Fishtown

https://www.in-win.com/uploads/Product/gaming-chassis/905/user-manual/um_905_en.pdf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
etomx
Beginner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Dear @Fishtown , thank you for taking a look at my issue. The msn is 20069187.  I followed the guide but it did not help. Today I have also reset'ed the OLED software to default inwin'.s. I downloaded the software from here  https://cdn.medion.com/downloads/software/sw_oled_x65_iw905.zip

The OLED now shows inwin's text. But I still cannot switch to LED.

Have you by any chance seen such an issue before?

IMG_20230824_050927.jpg

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hello @etomx 
Your MSN is incorrect, it should be 1002xxxx.

Check under the computer or on the outer box.

your picture has to be approved first and is not yet visible to us.

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
3 REPLIES 3