Did you mean: 

erazer major x10 BIOS update

2 REPLIES 2
getmad
New Voice
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

erazer major x10 BIOS update

hello, i have recently had problems with clock watchdog timeout errors and the most promising fix seems to be a BIOS update.

i have an insydeH2O BIOS version M1IB005, EC version 0.05 on a major x10 laptop and would like a download link with the latest bios, with a guide if one is available.

lastly i would like to know if doing this voids my warranty because it's been hell ever since the errors started coming. thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

HI @getmad ,

we can provide the current version M1IB008, which can be downloaded as a Winflash variant as well as an alternative to be installed via the dev manager.

Please remind, that for any errors, caused by the execution of this update, we don´ t accept any responsibility for damage or lost of data.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
jtabaku
Newcomer
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hi @Major_ToM ,

for some reason, my laptop stopped recognized the SSD(nvme). i bought a replacement but still, it doesn't recognize. could you please also provide the bios iso so I can try that.

its the same version as above

2 REPLIES 2