Technical Service in Madrid

SOLVED
1 REPLY 1
SerialNo
Apprentice
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Technical Service in Madrid

I am going to take my laptop to the Official Medion Technical Service to repair or substitute my keyboard. But before that, I have been looking for opinions of their customer service and I am very disappointed to know that its score is 2 out of 5.
Most of the reviews are bad about how long it takes to fix devices and their lack of responsibility in shipping and receiving products.
Although my device is still under warranty, I am not sure if I will ever see it again or in what condition it will arrive.
Some of the opinions are:

CUSTOMER - 3 weeks ago

The worst technical service in the country. Impossible to buy Lenovo or Medion because of the after-sales service they provide. If you buy equipment from these brands and something happens to you while it's under warranty and you send it back, you'll spend at least a month and a half without equipment and fighting with them. The emails are not answered and on top of that very unpleasant telephone attention, rude.

CUSTOMER 2 - 5 months ago
AWFUL service. They don't pick up the phone, they don't answer the mail, the website doesn't work. I have opened a legal claim to get my money back for a repair that they did not do because they did not have parts. Deplorable.

CUSTOMER 3 - 1 year ago

Three round trips to the city of Getafe for nothing. I can't doubt the professionalism of their technicians because I don't know them and it's not good to generalize, but my computer has been left the same way or worse than when took it there. The problem was that it took a long time to turn on and it was slow, but the problem remains the same. The way of proceeding of this company seems opaque to me since they do not explain the problem of your computer well or how they have fixed it or what they have changed. All in all, if I have to depend on this technical service, and based on my personal experience, I will not buy trust in Medion ever again.

I would like to know who to contact to send these comments in order to improve the Technical Service in Madrid since the devices are not cheap and the client should have the certainty of working with people who inspire trust and quality. I think they now cause more distrust and fear about what they could do to your computer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mats749
Tutor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi SerialNo,

Please can you DM me with your details so that I can look to best direct your query.

Thanks

Mats749

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mats749
Tutor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi SerialNo,

Please can you DM me with your details so that I can look to best direct your query.

Thanks

Mats749

1 REPLY 1