4 ANTWORTEN 4
Eguzkilore
New Voice
Nachricht 1 von 5
1.073 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 5
1.073 Aufrufe

Two new laptops won't boot

I bought two identical laptops, MEDION AKOYA E14301 (MD 62366) ES MSN: 3003 2601, and when I received them none of them started, the battery charge light does not come on in any. Could it be due to the Transport Mode?

Transport Mode can be reset?

Thank you very much

4 ANTWORTEN 4
Fishtown
Superuser
Nachricht 2 von 5
1.065 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 5
1.065 Aufrufe

Hello @Eguzkilore  and welcome
It won't be due to the transport mode, it only protects against accidental switching on without a power supply unit to protect the battery. that's why you have to connect the power supply first and wait at least 8 seconds before switching it on.
if you have two notebooks, they are probably too "old" and deep discharge (where do they come from, the cpu 5/ 3500U has been available since 2019/2020) or your socket has no power!
charge your notebook for several hours and then try to switch it on again.

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Eguzkilore
New Voice
Nachricht 3 von 5
1.060 Aufrufe
Nachricht 3 von 5
1.060 Aufrufe

Both laptops are news, just bought

Fishtown
Superuser
Nachricht 4 von 5
1.057 Aufrufe
Nachricht 4 von 5
1.057 Aufrufe

hello @Eguzkilore 

with "old"
I meant that the seller may have had them in stock for a long time and they could therefore be deeply discharged, even if they are new.

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Eguzkilore
New Voice
Nachricht 5 von 5
1.051 Aufrufe
Nachricht 5 von 5
1.051 Aufrufe

Ok, Thank you very much

I charged it from more that 24h hour.

I test ther charger with a tester.

In neither of the two laptops does the charging light come on, and the chargers are fine, that's why I thought it was because of the transport mode.

Thank you, Best regards.

4 ANTWORTEN 4