2 REPLIES 2
Raghad
Beginner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Troubles with my keyboard

Dear Medion Support Team,

I have S15447-MD61908 laptop 

The keyboard is not working well and sometimes not working at all. I have tried to fix the problem by System Restore with Windows Recovery , but the issue persists. I have also noticed that when the keyboard is working, it is responding like when I press the ctrl + any button. I have also tried to use an external keyboard but same problem still exist. I am not sure if this is a software or hardware problem, but I believe it might be a driver issue. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide me with guidance and support in resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Please let me know if there is any additional information that you need from me in order to assist me and please provide me with the contact information of the person who will be handling my case.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards

2 REPLIES 2
MoAni
Newcomer
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

I'm having the same problem. in case you found A solution please share it here in a replay.
EastClintwood
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hello @Raghad@MoAni   and welcome to the community.

To test whether your problems are caused by a software or driver problem, you can test quite easily:
You need to go into the BIOS and look for the menu item where you can define a BIOS password. If the problem with the keyboard also occurs there, the keyboard is probably defective, because in this state no operating system, no drivers and no software are loaded.

Otherwise please contact the MEDION service to repair the keyboard.

Regards,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
2 REPLIES 2