Matterhorn
New Voice
Message 1 of 13
Message 1 of 13

Medion MD99430 tab ladeprobleme

Hallo,

ich bin neu hier.

Dies hat natürlich einen Grund.

Mein MD99430 - P2214T hat Ladeprobleme. Zuletzt lief das Notebook nur noch am Netzteil.

Davon hatte ich die Nase voll und habe neue Akkus installiert. Danach hat die Basiseinheit - Dok - einwandfrei geladen. Die Ladekontrollleuchte ist, nach einger Zeit erloschen.

Mein Problem: Das Tab lädt nicht ! Die Ladekontrolleuchte BLINKT nur. Dies geschieht auch nach sehr langer Zeit des Ladevorgang. Egal ob angedockt an Basis oder allein im (direkt) Tab geladen wird.

Der Bildschirm fährt garnicht erst hoch. Ich kann  also kein Zustände kontrollieren.

Ich habe viele der Einträge im Forum gelesen. Letzendlich bin ich aber nicht schlauer geworden. Mal passt etwas von dem einen Beitrag, mal etwas von dem Anderen.

Ich muss gestehen, dass ich nicht ein großer IT-Spezialist bin, eher ein ganz kleiner.

Für TIP`s die auch ich verstehe, wäre ich seeehr dankbar.

Gruß

Mikael

12 REPLIES 12
alexander-1969
Contributor
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

@Matterhorn 

Bei meinem MD99480 P2214T lädt der Akku der Tablet Einheit nicht.

Der polnische Verkäufer schreibt

Hello
In this type of laptop there are 2 types of pins thin and thicker, put the batteries on the table so that the plug lies flat, on the white battery plug you will see gold-colored pins, take a thin screwdriver or office pin and attach to each pin and then hit it gently with a hammer or pliers, the white battery plug has to enter the pins in the laptop very tightly when you do this the battery will be ok
best regards

Was genau er meint, weiß ich nicht, denn mein Englisch ist nicht so gut; ich werde aber nachfragen,

alexander-1969
Contributor
Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

thank you for your answer; my Englisch is not so good as yours; please send short sentences.

1) The battery of the tablet Unit is working correctly.

2) The battery of the docking = keyboard unit does not work:

When Linux or Win 10 is running, it is always mentioned "62 % power - charging."

When I unplug AC power and when I unplug the battery in the Tablet unit, the Laptop is without power.

3) The battery is recognized - Point 2) - so that there must be a connection between the device and the battery in the docking station. I have connected and removed the connection between the battery and the device several times without success.

4) I did not understand what you recommend me to do.

5) Is the following correct: I can see the golden pins when I plug the cable ?

6) At which place is the connection between the Laptop and the battery in the docking = keyboard station established ? on the side of the golden PINs ? on the small side at the front ? on the reverse side of the golden PINs ?

das habe ich geantwortet - aber ich glaube nicht daß es ein Kontaktproblem ist.

alexander-1969
Contributor
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

bei mir war es ein Kontaktproblem:

Ich denke, das beste ist, man nimmt eine Nagelfeile und feilt die Kontakte kräftig ab: ich tat mit der Hautscheere das gleiche und seitdem geht der neu gekaufte Akku in der Docking Station.

12 REPLIES 12