abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

E15407: Is is possible to adjust volume without pressing Fn key?

GELÖST
2 ANTWORTEN 2
mark8chiro
Beginner
Nachricht 1 von 3
335 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 3
335 Aufrufe

E15407: Is is possible to adjust volume without pressing Fn key?

It's annoying to have to press 2 buttons to adjust the volume and mute, can it be changed please?  I'm not expert at detailed things on computers

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Fishtown
Superuser
Nachricht 2 von 3
263 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 3
263 Aufrufe

hello @mark8chiro  and welcome
Take a look in the BIOS to see if you can reverse the function there. After restarting, hold down the F2 key to enter the BIOS.

If it's like my E16401, you can exchange Standart F1-F12 mode and Special function mode under Advanced

standard f1-f12 mode.jpg
Note: I can set it like this on mine, but it doesn't work yet, that's still being clarified. If you're interested, here's the article.

https://community.medion.com/t5/Notebook-Netbook/Tastaturbeleuchtung-dauerhaft-aktiv-setzen-Akoya-S1...

But since you have a different bios, it might work for you.

bye Fishtown

Alternatively, you can also
At least control the volume + brightness at the bottom right of the desktop image with the touchpad mouse without using fn+.

lautstärke.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 ANTWORTEN 2
Fishtown
Superuser
Nachricht 2 von 3
264 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 3
264 Aufrufe

hello @mark8chiro  and welcome
Take a look in the BIOS to see if you can reverse the function there. After restarting, hold down the F2 key to enter the BIOS.

If it's like my E16401, you can exchange Standart F1-F12 mode and Special function mode under Advanced

standard f1-f12 mode.jpg
Note: I can set it like this on mine, but it doesn't work yet, that's still being clarified. If you're interested, here's the article.

https://community.medion.com/t5/Notebook-Netbook/Tastaturbeleuchtung-dauerhaft-aktiv-setzen-Akoya-S1...

But since you have a different bios, it might work for you.

bye Fishtown

Alternatively, you can also
At least control the volume + brightness at the bottom right of the desktop image with the touchpad mouse without using fn+.

lautstärke.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
mark8chiro
Beginner
Nachricht 3 von 3
223 Aufrufe
Nachricht 3 von 3
223 Aufrufe

Thank you  so much, that worked perfectly!  As a non techy person I was able to follow your instruction easily.  I already knew I could use the icon in the toolbar, but it's so much quicker to use a key

2 ANTWORTEN 2