Did you mean: 

Akoya P6645 Help Please! dont know how to describe it

1 REPLY 1
sowlufc
Newcomer
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Akoya P6645 Help Please! dont know how to describe it

Hi I would like some help please. I am having some issues recently with my Laptop. Not all the time, but the majority of the time. It started when i couldnt type anything at all in the box to put my PIN to get on to the laptop. Then eventually i could type, but when i typed the first letter, the cursor moved to infront of the letter id typed and when i moved it back, it just jumped back so i could not put my pin in still. When i eventually did manage to get on ( the previous issues randomly stopped, but are still happening at times) i could not scroll down on any webpages and it was automatically moving back to the top.  It has also happened when i play football manager. the curser skips to the top news article and if there is an article i must respond to further down the page, i cant click on it as the curser moves to the top article automatically again.   Does anybody know how i can fix this please? it is slowly driving me insane. Many Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @sowlufc and welcome to the Forum!

Can you please provide the MSN number of your machine?
It is an 8-digits number (often starting by 300 or 500) printed in the label underneath your product.

Regards,

Gehringer

1 REPLY 1