0 REPLIES 0
Rex
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Updates to the MEDION Community

Hi MEDION Community,

I am happy to announce that we published an update to the MEDION Community today (November 11, 2022).

With this update we have added the Subscription bookmarks component for quick access for registered members.
This widget shows you your last three bookmarks and you can jump directly to the bookmark management by clicking on My Bookmarks      > in the widget header.

Subscription bookmarks componentSubscription bookmarks component

About bookmarks

If you come across boards, posts, or articles that you'd like to access again easily, just bookmark them.

To bookmark an item, go to the item, click the Options drop-down menu, and select Bookmark.
Options drop-down menuOptions drop-down menu

The bookmark options changes to Remove from my bookmarks if the item already exists in your bookmarks.

You can choose to bookmark individual messages, blogs, KB articles, or entire topics, boards, or knowledge bases.

To view all the articles you have bookmarked, go to My settings > Subscriptions and Notifications > My Bookmarks (or just click on My Bookmarks      > in the 'Subscription bookmarks widget' header)..
My settings > Subscriptions and Notifications > My BookmarksMy settings > Subscriptions and Notifications > My Bookmarks

Here, you can click any items on the list and choose an action to perform.
You can also perform batch deletes on your bookmarks to clear items you no longer want.

I hope you are enjoying these changes

Rex

MEDION AG - A Lenovo Company • Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: www.facebook.com/MEDIONDeutschland

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Tags (1)
0 REPLIES 0
0 REPLIES 0