SOLVED
2 REPLIES 2
slackbladder
Apprentice
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Medion Failed collecting faulty Notebook

Hi

So I have a Medion Erazer Notebook which unfortunately is faulty (doesn't turn on). I contacted Medion and they booked a collection for last Monday 1st August by DPD. Nothing happened. No one came and there was no message from DPD. When I contacted Medion they said DPD informed them the 'item was not ready for collection'. This was a complete lie as I was in all day and saw no one from DPD. So, collection was made for this Monday. Again nothing happened. No message from DPD, no collection. I emailed Medion again and they said DPD informed them that 'there was nothing to collect' which was another complete lie!

A collection has been made for this Wednesday. But I must say never have  I dealt with so much incompetence  and downright anti-consumer behaviour in 30 odd years of my life! Someone is lying and I am not sure who. I can not believe DPD would be so blatant plus I never received a message from them suggesting I was never on their system.

If this is not fixed soon I will have no choice but to contact the Consumer Ombudsman and make a complaint.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EastClintwood
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @slackbladder,

I've checked our database and seems that your broken unit has been booked in

and a new model is on it's way to you. 

It should arrive in the next days.

It would be great to get a feedback as soon as you have received the laptop.

Bye - Eastclintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
EastClintwood
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @slackbladder,

I've checked our database and seems that your broken unit has been booked in

and a new model is on it's way to you. 

It should arrive in the next days.

It would be great to get a feedback as soon as you have received the laptop.

Bye - Eastclintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
slackbladder
Apprentice
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Sorry for my very late reply. Yes it was eventually picked up and was ultimately replaced with a new laptop. Not Medion's fault but poor work from DPD who never knocked before but did on their third attempt.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2