1.559 Weergaven

About return wrong items

My situation:

5 May Ordered microwave oven online;

8 May Received the wrong item and requested a return lable;

Many reminders e-mails for the return label during the time;

17 June I was not at home and the deliverer sent the microwave to my neighbor;

20 June Received the return label for the first incorrect item;

20 June Asked bol.com to extend the return time, be refused and did not extend the time;

21 June Return process on bol website closed;

30 June get an email said will send someone to help pick the wrong items, but today is 11 July, and no message again.

My claim: Please you need help to send a carrier to come and pick up the microwave as it is too heavy for me to transport the return myself. I need to return two wrong items and then receive the money back. It is not my fault, it is your or your partner’s mistake that has got me into trouble and I have waited too long for solving the problem. It is so terrible and unfair. 

Some one could tell me what I can do next, who could help me???? 2 months passed......

1 GEACCEPTEERDE OPLOSSING

Geaccepteerd Solutions
Raichu
Bericht 2 van 3
1.544 Weergaven
Bericht 2 van 3
1.544 Weergaven

Hi Luxie123,

I took a quick look in your records and it shows that we have not answered the emails because you are contacting us through the Bol.com support section. We handle the requests from 1 channel to make sure nothing gets mixed up.

To be able to help you as quickly as possible, I advise you to contact us via Bol.com, that way we have your complete data and we can help you the fastest.

Raichu

Bekijk de oplossing in de community in het oorspronkelijke bericht

2 ANTWOORDEN 2
Raichu
Bericht 2 van 3
1.545 Weergaven
Bericht 2 van 3
1.545 Weergaven

Hi Luxie123,

I took a quick look in your records and it shows that we have not answered the emails because you are contacting us through the Bol.com support section. We handle the requests from 1 channel to make sure nothing gets mixed up.

To be able to help you as quickly as possible, I advise you to contact us via Bol.com, that way we have your complete data and we can help you the fastest.

Raichu

Luxi123
Beginner
Bericht 3 van 3
1.538 Weergaven
Bericht 3 van 3
1.538 Weergaven

I sent lots of emails to Bol.com, which can not help me to solve this problem, that is why I have no choice, just sent these comments here, in case someone could really have a look at it and help me. My case No. is CASE:89312400],  Bestelling 1355420711. 

2 ANTWOORDEN 2