Did you mean: 

Updating BIOS ERAZER Crawler E25 (MD 63930) And RESIZE BAR

16 REPLIES 16
Blqckout
Trainee
Message 1 of 17
Message 1 of 17

Updating BIOS ERAZER Crawler E25 (MD 63930) And RESIZE BAR

Hello there, i would like to update the BIOS but this website does not give out BIOS an other Firmware updates for some reason.

What is the latest bios version and where can i find it? It does also not make sense to me that there is such a lack of features or tunables in the BIOS, where is RESIZE BAR?

16 REPLIES 16
Lancelotepalote
New Voice
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Aloha!

Thank you for the link! 

First and last time I ever buy a pre-build PC. No download center nor any clear way to find the BIOS update until I found you. 

Little recommendation, when sharing that download link, best specify not to download the different links within the PDF Document... 

. "Download the bios update relevant to you via the appropriate link.
Gigabyte B660M DS3H AX DDR4 (here you get a BIOS Update for an d3f3-em motherboard...)
Gigabyte B660M GAMING X AX (this is the same link as you shared) 

took me a while to figure that out. 
Best regards,

Lancelotepalote_0-1700694729551.png

airich
New Voice
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

hey, you can send me this bios bin or exe? i need to Flash.

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

Hi @airich ,

we can provide the link, but have to identify your PC first, so please leave us a not with the 8-digit-MSN article numer (like 1002xxxx), which is placed on the backside of the housing.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
airich
New Voice
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

Hallo,I found a way to remove the bios password, that's why I asked for it, I can provide the unlocked bios

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

Hi @airich 

to mention a community user so that they are notified when you reply, write an @ sign in front of their name (e.g. @Major_Tom).

Which Bios version is your machine running on?

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
airich
New Voice
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

Hey @Major_ToM

I don't remember which version, I suspect the latest, laptop is from the customer, I only removed the password.

I can upload the file here if you like.

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

Hi @airich ,

providing the Bios file is noit necessary, but we asked to provide us the 8-digit-MSN article numer (like 1002xxxx), which is placed on the backside of the housing,to identify the machine and ensure to have the right Bios to be sent to you.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.

16 REPLIES 16