16 RÉPONSES 16
Blqckout
Trainee
Message 1 sur 17
12 984 Visites
Message 1 sur 17
12 984 Visites

Updating BIOS ERAZER Crawler E25 (MD 63930) And RESIZE BAR

Hello there, i would like to update the BIOS but this website does not give out BIOS an other Firmware updates for some reason.

What is the latest bios version and where can i find it? It does also not make sense to me that there is such a lack of features or tunables in the BIOS, where is RESIZE BAR?

16 RÉPONSES 16
EastClintwood
Message 2 sur 17
6 783 Visites
Message 2 sur 17
6 783 Visites

Hello @Blqckout, and welcome to the community.

The current bios version is 1.07.01 if your version is older please inform me and we will send you the update.
Otherwise a reinstallation of the Control Center might help:

MEDION Service

Greetings,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Blqckout
Trainee
Message 3 sur 17
4 980 Visites
Message 3 sur 17
4 980 Visites

can you send the newest bios?

Blqckout
Trainee
Message 4 sur 17
4 901 Visites
Message 4 sur 17
4 901 Visites

hello?

EastClintwood
Message 5 sur 17
4 878 Visites
Message 5 sur 17
4 878 Visites

Hello @Blqckout,

The BIOS version was sent to you by e-mail.

Greetings,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Blqckout
Trainee
Message 6 sur 17
4 867 Visites
Message 6 sur 17
4 867 Visites

i didnt get it

AlphaBravo1
Visitor
Message 7 sur 17
4 508 Visites
Message 7 sur 17
4 508 Visites

Hi there,

I have been trying to get in touch with Medion Service as I would like to install the lasted bios on my ERAZER Engineer X10 (MD 34830) UK MSN: 1002 4811 pc, the original bios that come with this rig is by American Megatrends International LLC and the version is currently 100MG which was installed on the 01/19/2022, the motherboard is a Medion/Gigabyte B660M DS3H AX DDR4 (U3E1), I would appreciate it if someone from the community or from Medion could advise me on how to get this update as I cannot find a current updated bios on the Medion website because they used do all updated drivers for most pc’s in the past but it seems that they no longer do this now or I cannot find it?

Kindest Regards,

AlphaBavo1

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 8 sur 17
4 039 Visites
Message 8 sur 17
4 039 Visites

Hi @AlphaBravo1 ,

we´re glad to provide the new version V1.03, which can be downloaded by cilcking on this link

The execution of the update is described in detail in the file BIOS_UPDATE_GIGABYTE_B660M.pdf included in the download package and since the process is a bit more complex, we have to point out that MEDION does not assume any liability for possible data loss as well as hardware or software errors that occur due to the execution of the update.

If you have any further questions, we can of course help you.

Viele Grüße

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

igra
Newcomer
Message 9 sur 17
3 232 Visites
Message 9 sur 17
3 232 Visites

can you send the newest bios?

igra
Newcomer
Message 10 sur 17
3 231 Visites
Message 10 sur 17
3 231 Visites

@EastClintwood can you send the newest bios?

16 RÉPONSES 16