Turbo mode stops my Medion Erazer beast x25 off charger

SOLVED
3 REPLIES 3
sabre94
Beginner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Turbo mode stops my Medion Erazer beast x25 off charger

Hi all, I've recently bought a second hand laptop (Erazer beast x25 rtx 3080), everything seems fine apart from when I turn on turbo mode. When I try to play any games on this mode it will stop my laptop from charging and then the FPS falls dramatically, it basically starts freezing. Game Mode is working fine as is office mode.

Any info would be great, as you can probably tell I am useless when it comes to computers and laptops. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sabre94
Beginner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi Tom thank you for replying, I think I've figured the issue out, I believe I was sent the wrong charger for the laptop (180w as opposed to the 230w).I've ordered the 230w charger so hopefully that sorts the issue out. Thanks again for helping me mate, much appreciated! 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @sabre94 ,

first of all you shoulkd check, if all available updates (including the optional ones) have been downloaded and installed on your unit via the Microsoft Windows Update funcionality.
Moreove take notice of this FAQ, which also should lead you through some kind of troubleshooting with your Beast X25 ERAZER laptop.

Feel free to continue communication here if necessary.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
sabre94
Beginner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi Tom thank you for replying, I think I've figured the issue out, I believe I was sent the wrong charger for the laptop (180w as opposed to the 230w).I've ordered the 230w charger so hopefully that sorts the issue out. Thanks again for helping me mate, much appreciated! 

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @sabre94 ,

that´s really nice to hear. Keep on gaming!:-)

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
3 REPLIES 3