Did you mean: 

Problem with the battery on my erazer crawler E30e

1 REPLY 1
Apops98
Beginner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Problem with the battery on my erazer crawler E30e

Hello, I have been the owner of an E30e for almost a month now and since yesterday it has had a problem, namely the battery. I can no longer turn on my PC under battery power and when I turn it on, the battery is detected and displays 17%; it doesn't charge and strangely today it went up to 18% then went back down to 17%. I reinstalled all the drivers, went from Windows 10 to 11, returning to factory condition nothing solved the problem.

Apops98_1-1708962357845.png

The command powercfg /batterryreport gives me this:

Apops98_0-1708962289429.png

Strange the number of charge cycles which is 0.
And also in 1 month 10% of the original capacity lost strange.

Is there a way to resolve my problem please? CMOS battery reset or something? or bios update? (I don't know how to do this and my current version is 1.07.02me1) or a method to reset the battery?

1 REPLY 1
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi

checking the status of the bios update I can confirm, that you have the latest version (BIOS 1.07.02aRME1) running on your machine..
What you could do is to run an "quick" residual discharge of the battery by pressing then power button for 10 seconds,but I rather suppose this to become a service case, in which you are likely to get in contact to your appropriate service center..

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1