1 RÉPONSE 1
Polmm09
Beginner
Message 1 sur 2
268 Visites
Message 1 sur 2
268 Visites

Problem with refresh rate on a crawler E30e

I just received my new crawler E30e but got a little surprise when I discover that the screen refresh rate is stuck a 60hz, I already downloaded all the drivers from the website and the graphic card driver also, but no possibility to change the refresh rate of the screen the only option I have is 60 or 40hz, I also noticed that my screen use the intel graphic to display my screen, so I would like to know if there is a way to get my screen display with my graphics card who is a 2050 and how to get the 144hz enabled.

1 RÉPONSE 1
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 sur 2
97 Visites
Message 2 sur 2
97 Visites

Hallo @Polmm09 ,

if admin staff other forum users (who may have the same device) can help you more quickly, it is helpful if you always give the complete product description, e.g. MEDION AKOYA E1232 MD 99410, preferably with the eight-digit MSN article number given on the underside of the housing (e.g. MSN 3003xxx).

Cheers

Major_Tom

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 RÉPONSE 1