Please Help ERAZER Crawler E10 (MD 61861) UK no Power

1 REPLY 1
Erazeruser
Newcomer
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Please Help ERAZER Crawler E10 (MD 61861) UK no Power

Hi Everyone,

I got this gaming laptop 2 years ago in March which is annoying as it is just out of warranty but I have rarely used it maybe once a week or once every couple of weeks for short hour sessions usually backing photos up from my phone so no strenuous gaming or anything that would cause it any issues... But this morning I pressed the power button and nothing? Then i connected the power supply and again nothing including no lights on the front of the laptop... I changed the fuse in the plug in case it was this but again nothing happened so I am a bit lost as I really enjoyed the speed and look of this laptop and honestly thought with the way I use it that it would last forever?

Hopefully someone can have an idea what I need to do?

Many thanks

1 REPLY 1
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @Erazeruser ,

I´m very sorry for replying that late, but did you already rty to perform a power resset like described in this tutorial?

Generally it´s required to dismount the laptop battery before performing the reset, but you might try it also without doing this as a first step.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1