New Voice
Nachricht 1 von 5
1.883 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 5
1.883 Aufrufe

New Erazer Engineer P10 MD 35042 Keeps freezing

Hello People,

I got my PC like 1 or 2-ish weeeks ago.

Did nothing special with it: Dowloaded League of Legends | Discord | Valorant | Warzone | Rocket League | OBS | Apex Legends

But after having the PC on for 4 hours sometimes 6 and rare occasion 9 hours my PC randomly freezes, i cant do anything and I need to reset my computer.

I have checked all drivers and all that, Medion Service app also says no error or anything 

Have done this twice now where I reinstalled Windows and downloaded everything again 

Its gotten to a point where i almost want to play on my very old PC that i have from 1000 B.C. 

if someone has a clue what it my cause i would happily listen 

SPECS:

i7 11th gen

3060 TI

16 GB Ram  

1TB SSD

4 ANTWORTEN 4
bullauge11
Trainee
Nachricht 2 von 5
1.872 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 5
1.872 Aufrufe

The Problem is well know, we are struggling like 2 month,

on the german side of the community..

1. Set Power settings to high performance

2. Bios setting Enhanced Halt (C1E): disabled & Package C State Limit: default

3. Intel Driver https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html

It is most likely a failure caused by the Mainborad. Some of the guys replaced the Mainborad and fixed the issue by that.

i know my english sucks but i hope it works for you.

Astreaux
New Voice
Nachricht 3 von 5
1.850 Aufrufe
Nachricht 3 von 5
1.850 Aufrufe

No worries about your english, I really appreciate your reply

It didn't freeze for 2 days after I shut the PC down turned the button to Off on the back off the Computer and let it sit without cables for couple hours

but after 2 days on the third day after 8 hours 

i had it on for 9 hours day 1 

day 2 10 hours and day 3 8 hours and then it froze again.

So I turned off the C state  and the other on default and I think this is my last resort otherwise I have to return the PC and go for something else because I am more scared it freeze during the day then I get fun out of it

Major_ToM
Professor
Nachricht 4 von 5
1.501 Aufrufe
Nachricht 4 von 5
1.501 Aufrufe

Hi @Astreaux ,

could you please report, if your prob is still existing and maybe you also can find out,which BIOS version is inststalled on your PC. Look´s like an update can solve this behaviour.

8-digit article number, which is is printed on the lower side of your housing is likely to be 10024051, right?

Cheers

Martin

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
Astreaux
New Voice
Nachricht 5 von 5
1.494 Aufrufe
Nachricht 5 von 5
1.494 Aufrufe

I already send back the shit pc by this shit company. Never again horrible piece of shit quality

4 ANTWORTEN 4