Did you mean: 

Medion Erazer Gaming Defender E15 randomly crashes and restarts

6 REPLIES 6
izberaga
New Voice
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Medion Erazer Gaming Defender E15 randomly crashes and restarts

I have updated all the drivers, reinstalled Windows 11 Home and nothing seems to help. It is a brand new product and I just can't use it. There is no BIOS update on Medion site when I type in my MSN code (as far as I see now that site doesn't work either), only control center software. It is not the overheating since I saw that the temperatures are around 70 C. It mostly happens during gaming but it can also happen during regular use.

Specs:

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
Nvidia rtx3050

Any help would be appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
EastClintwood
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Hello and welcome to the community.

Please test whether the problem does not occur if you reset the PC to the factory settings and then do not carry out the Windows updates.

Otherwise, the PC must be replaced, please contact us:

MEDION Service

Greetings,
EastClintwood

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
izberaga
New Voice
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

I have reinstalled Windows 11 and updated everything, did memory tests and later on via Event Viewer I've realized that the Error is Kernel Power 41 and it is triggered by games Uncharted 4 and God of War. My PC can handle those games, I do not know why these crushes occur. I thought about installing Windows 10 since I think that this is software problem rather than hardware (did Memtest 86 and Windows built in memory test and both were OK) but I am not sure. All drivers are updated. I will find a way to test the GPU as well and than I will decide what to do.

kInGxIcE
Beginner
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Hey man, i have an erazer p15811

I've been having the same problems where my laptop just randomly shuts off sometimes after 2 minutes sometimes after 10 sometimes for hours. I have literally tried every solution i found nothing worked. Did you fix you're laptop ?

And if you did how ?

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Hi @kInGxIcE ,

sorry for replying that late but may I ask if your issue is still present? What would be interesting to know is the BIOS version, which should be 1.07.13RME1, the EC version, which should be 1.07.03 and the 8-digit MSN number (3003xxxx), which is printed underneath the lower case of the laptop.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
kInGxIcE
Beginner
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Major_ToM ,

I do apologize for replying this late, for some reason my mail didnt come through. Anyway the BIOS version is: 1.07.13RME1, 17-Sep-19 
For some reason though there isnt an MSN number on my laptop, i think the reason is that when i took it back to the shop about 2 years ago or so for another issue they removed it for some reason.

Yeah the problem definitely still occurs im pretty sure the its a hardware issue because i tried every software solution i found online possible but didnt find anything to fix, i also opened up the laptop myself to check if i could do something but unfortunately i didnt find anything, i am an IT student after all not hardware electronics, but its very annoying because it happens randomly, sometimes it doesnt happen for a few hours, sometimes for a few minutes.

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Hi @kInGxIcE ,

first of all I can confess, that you have the latest Bios version installed, what makes me think about the option of a hardware related reason of your problems.
On the other hand we don´t open up a warranty service case without any kind of identifiation (number), that this product has been distributed by MEDION so we will tun this conversation into a private one and address a private message to you .

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

6 REPLIES 6