MICROPHONE ISSUES defender p10 -md61874

2 REPLIES 2
hearny90
Trainee
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

MICROPHONE ISSUES defender p10 -md61874

hi guys 

I purchased my laptop just under two weeks ago, since owning it I have had problems with white noise/cackling while in game chats from my microphone which is extremely annoying to other party users this is even the case in voice recorder for testing after playing with the setting ,I have just replaced my headset just in case and this has not resolved the matter.

please has anyone got any ideas before I have to send the laptop back which would be rather annoying,

cheers luke 🙂   

2 REPLIES 2
sweetpoison
Mentor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Sorry, I just saw this thread but it seems that you already fond the solution for this problem. Builtin mic is never to be used while playing games because of the noise from keyboard, mouse and cooler's fan. For gaming use a headset with mic for clear voice and accurate sound effect mostly when it comes about locating the enemy. 

hearny90
Trainee
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

@sweetpoison  i meant i was using a headset but with the 3.5 aux imput this is what was causing problems and getting electronic interference ,hence i have moved over to usb, i would never use the system speakers and mic to play games like cod

2 REPLIES 2