Did you mean: 

MD62606 touchp1d not working on windows but workin on bios

7 REPLIES 7
Tamouh
New Voice
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

MD62606 touchp1d not working on windows but workin on bios

Guys my touchpad suddently qtoped working i tried everything from fn+ f2 to restoring windows and uninstalling drivers works fine on bios tho

7 REPLIES 7
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Hello @Tamouh and welcome
The positive thing is that the touchpad works in the BIOS because the hardware is not defective.
The touchpad can be turned on or off with Fn+F1.
If that doesn't work, uninstall the drivers and reinstall them using the drivers from the D/Recover drive. The PC should not be on the Internet so that Windows does not reinstall other drivers.

bye Fishtown

You can also find drivers here: https://www.medion.com/de/service/product-detail/30037111

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Tamouh
New Voice
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

I have already installed all the drivers from the drv_crawler file nothing works I tried fn+f1 it only worked for a brief moment when I reistalled windows then stoped for some reason and unistalling the drivers and restarting my pc don't fix the problem any ideas I'm really lost

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Hello @Tamouh 
If you have installed all drivers, the touchpad will be visible in Device Manager and there will be no exclamation marks there. All other devices there don't have exclamation marks either? Is the information correct?

Is the touchpad activated in the settings?

touchpad on-off.png

bye Fishtown

edit: do the other FN +Fx keys work?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Tamouh
New Voice
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Yes every option is activated but still the touchpad is not working at all I just tried reinstalling windows with the drivers from the official website this time it didn't work not even at the start like it used to I think the problem is with the driver provided by the website 

Tamouh
New Voice
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

20240512_203350.jpg

Fishtown
Superuser
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Hi @Tamouh 

Just to be on the safe side, please mention the MSN number that is on the sticker on the computer.

bye Fishtown

edit: Your picture has to be released first otherwise the rest of us won't see it

Tamouh
New Voice
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

MSN40086943 THAT IS IT

IDK WHAT TO IT WORKS ON BIOS AND SAFE MODE 

BUT NOT IN WINDOWS NORMALY

7 REPLIES 7