Keyboard Light in Medion Erazer P6681

12 REPLIES 12
iceireland
New Voice
Message 1 of 13
Message 1 of 13

Keyboard Light in Medion Erazer P6681

Hi

I want to say Hello to all forum Medion, iam new user laptop Medion Erazer P 6681, and i have one small problem .

Iam not sure but in this model shut be lights under keyboard and on the fron lid but i dont have idea how to switch on.

Maybe somebody know how to do . I trying combination with fn button but nothing i try looking in internet also i dont see nothing.

Please if some body know ?

Thank You 

Sorry for my English 🙂

12 REPLIES 12
iceireland
New Voice
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Ok Guys Thank You for all help i make deal now with shop , that was wrong info about keyboard and the shop give me samsung 250GB SSD m.2 . So i thing will be ok .

Just how to make now orginal system Windows on this SSD, recovery will be still on 1TB HDD but i want reinstall system for SSD.

What you thing just make recovery and choice partition SSD ? 

iceireland
New Voice
Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

Hi guys i got ssd today .

But how to install windows from recovery on SSD ???
daddle
Superuser
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

@iceireland

First you could do in Windows a System-Backup from the Windows-Partition only (C:\) on an external Harddisk, and restore this to the SSD as soon as it is built in. 

Second if your Laptop has space for two builtin harddisks, and both the HDD and the SSD is built in you could make use of a clone-program to transfer the Windows-Partition only onto the SSD. Or you use the SSD with an adapter as external disk, and clone onto the SSD.

Regards, daddle

12 REPLIES 12