Nizibiit
Apprentice
Nachricht 1 von 4
1.633 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 4
1.633 Aufrufe

Error Code 43 - Erazer X17805

Hello,

I have a Medion Erazer X17805 gaming laptop which has an Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 graphics card. The laptop is only 11 months old and out of nowhere I had the BSOD blue screen with an error saying VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE the laptop now shows that the Nvidia card is not working and shows up as Error Code 43. I have tried all different things, everything is fully updated, I have cleaned the inside, updated all drivers and graphics drivers and have done a factory reset but the laptop still shows this issue.
I have spoken to Medion who will take it back to look at it but this would take some time.
Was wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem and if they found a fix? 

3 ANTWORTEN 3
Gehringer
Retired
Nachricht 2 von 4
1.631 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 4
1.631 Aufrufe

Hi @Nizibiit ,

it looks like a hardware error.

You can still try to look at NVidia's website for a troubleshooting or download the service app from our local service website and run it in search for failures and troubleshooting.

Regards,

Gehringer

Nizibiit
Apprentice
Nachricht 3 von 4
1.627 Aufrufe
Nachricht 3 von 4
1.627 Aufrufe

Hello @Gehringer 

So if this is a hardware issue and I have only had the laptop for 11 months and it’s under warranty still am I then likely to have it fixed or refunded for free by Medion if it is a hardware issue? 
just can’t believe that it has broken so soon after paying so much money I’m really not happy about this product at all 

Thanks

Gehringer
Retired
Nachricht 4 von 4
1.621 Aufrufe
Nachricht 4 von 4
1.621 Aufrufe

Hi @Nizibiit ,

I  am sorry to hear that.

It is not common, but sometimes even new products will present a fault.

In the end, this is why products have warranty.

if it is indeed a hardware issue and your unit is in warranty, your product will be repaired free of charges, unless the technicians diagnose the issue was caused by factors not covered by warranty (external damage, liquid contamination, etc)

Regards,

Gehringer

3 ANTWORTEN 3