Erazer X17805 Cutting out!!

3 REPLIES 3
Nizibiit
Apprentice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Erazer X17805 Cutting out!!

Hello,

so I have an Erazer X17805 gaming laptop which has very high specs. Within the last month the laptop will randomly just cut out and completely switch off when I’m gaming. I have tried so many different things in regards to switching around settings etc. The battery is not overheating and the laptop itself doesn’t feel like it’s overheating. I have a cooling pad on the laptop.

on a demanding game it shows the GPU hot at 65c and processor the same. If I pay this money for the laptop though I don’t see how it is made like this?

has anyone had similar issues or know a way to fix this please? The laptop should play all my games easily on ultra 4K settings but it simply doesn’t when I get about 80fps and switches off. 

thank you 

3 REPLIES 3
Gehringer
Retired
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Nizibiit ,

there may be different causes for your issue, going from a faulty power supply until a motherboard fault, passing by general operating system fault.

Have you tried to download from our website here the service app which may help you diagnose hardware and configuration issues?

Regards,

Gehringer

Nizibiit
Apprentice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

@Gehringer 

Hello,

yes I have downloaded this and ran it fully and it says there are no issues. There should be no reason it turns off I have only owned the laptop since April! It is supposed to play most games on ultra quality without issues but instead it cuts out and just switches off. I need a solution to this please.....

Gehringer
Retired
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Nizibiit ,

in this case, I would recommend you to get in touch with Medion technical support team via phone or form and have your NB sent to our workshop so it can be better assessed by a technician.

You can find the contact details at your country's Medion website.

Please find here the link to the UK's one.

Regards,

Gehringer

3 REPLIES 3