Erazer P6705 turns off

SOLVED
2 REPLIES 2
Manué
Newcomer
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Erazer P6705 turns off

I need help please. I have an M Erazer P6705 that, once turned on, beeps after a while and then turns off. The service center changed the RAM because they said that was the problem. It keeps turning off. I tried to open the back cover, I removed all the screws and I couldn't get it off. Can anyone tell me how to open the cover to access the inside? Thank you very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Manué and welcome

you have a barebone clevo N857EK1,

here a service manual : load N850EK1_SM(20180502)

https://my.hidrive.com/share/yze8mg-wf8#$/CLEVO%20Service%20Manual%20Books/2010/N_Series/N8/N8xxEx/N...

On page overview 2-1 (Chapter 2: Disassembly) you can see how to open it to access the inner workings

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Manué and welcome

you have a barebone clevo N857EK1,

here a service manual : load N850EK1_SM(20180502)

https://my.hidrive.com/share/yze8mg-wf8#$/CLEVO%20Service%20Manual%20Books/2010/N_Series/N8/N8xxEx/N...

On page overview 2-1 (Chapter 2: Disassembly) you can see how to open it to access the inner workings

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Manué
Newcomer
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Thanks a lot Fishtown

2 REPLIES 2