1 ANTWORT 1
Subarashi
Beginner
Nachricht 1 von 2
1.261 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 2
1.261 Aufrufe

Erazer Engineer P10 MD34898

I have to say I have had issue with this pc from day 1, and it's like 8 months old at this point. Today after many BSOD's I had to reset windows from a usb because it was too corrupted, after much work I managed to do it, but I can tell it's not working properly. Strange thing is I used every diagnostic tool available including Medion app and they all said the pc has no issues before.

So now when I close windows 10 setting pages or apps I get GPU spikes to 100% for a brief moment and the entire system feels sluggish. I just did a latencyMon test and the conclusion was the system is having a hard time handling real-time audio and other tasks. I need a BIOS update basically. But it is super hard to find good info about Medion motherboards, I regret not informing myself sooner about this type of motherboard.

Anyways I am here to ask if there is a BIOS update for my pc?

If not I am not sure how to proceed, probably need to return it and ask for a refund or repair if that's still possible. I still have warranty I hope.

1 ANTWORT 1
Gehringer
Retired
Nachricht 2 von 2
1.228 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 2
1.228 Aufrufe

Hi @Subarashi ,

if you are running windows 10, you should check for BIOS updates using device manager.

Good news is that if your unit is only 8 months old you likely have the most updated BIOS version and it is also in warranty.

When you have the GPU peaks, can you identify which apps/activities are using this resource the most, using the task manager tool, for instance?

Regards,

Gehringer

1 ANTWORT 1