cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erazer DEPUTY P60 have a too horrible sound , which model could suit me ?

1 REPLY 1
loic2co
New Voice
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Erazer DEPUTY P60 have a too horrible sound , which model could suit me ?

hello,

my quick story : I ve order a DEPUTY P60 I5 with 4060 ,  and i was really surprised of the globale quality , I really liked this computer  ... til I try to launch a video on youtube et test the speakers ,and what a pity  ! ( honnestly i find it shameful to sell that or should be noticed) 

after that , i finaly decided to send it back  ... and order a LENOVO LOQ with exactly the same configuration . the sound is good , but this computer is really bad :  warm as fry shack , bad softwares , and plenty of micro freeze ingames .
i have been really desapointed of that model presented like a super star in middle range laptops.
after 3 days , i decided to also send it back 

I misse the erazer ! so my plan is now to come back and find the chosen one.
but with my really bad experience ( and i starting to be tired of changing all the time) , i need your help to find the good one , as it s really not easy to find the differences between all models.
so 4060 or 4070
16" if possiblel ( if not 15") but eventualy 17" if the sound is better.
not too hot ( the P60 has really good on this point)
2 SSD slot

1000 Euros is ok , 800 is better , 1300 could be possible. ( don't talk about the BEAST , but the X20 could be tempting if nothing could fit under)

for example , does DEPUTY P30 have a better sound that P60? SCOUT ? DEFENDER ?

thanks for your help

1 REPLY 1
Major_ToM
Professor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Hi @loic2co  and sorry for the late replay. Even though you are possibly in a posession of a brand new laptop I just decided to com back to the point.
The thing is, what a user expects from a sound system built in sound solution. The Deputy/Defender series are equipped with a Soundblaster sopund system, while the Beast series come with Nahimic Steel series support, but even then there might be useres, which are also not satisfied with this kind of solution.

I commented as follows in a differentr thread, that I for myself always have preferred ext. soud systems beeing connected to PC/laptop and there is no internal system in the world which beats it.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
1 REPLY 1