Did you mean: 

ERAZER P10 MD 61874 BIOS VERY BASIC

2 REPLIES 2
Skyy
New Voice
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

ERAZER P10 MD 61874 BIOS VERY BASIC

Hi guys I recently bought this laptop and I'm very happy with it except that the bios is very basic for a gaming laptop. I have no ability to change memory XMP profile or even undervolt my CPU. I've checked windows for firmware update but it says I have the latest. I'm a I.T. professional and just want to modify BIOS settings to my liking please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Fishtown
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Skyy and welcome

You can't overclock the CPU because that's not possible with them.

Intel Core i7 Mobile 10750H (For this you need a CPU whose designation ends with a K or X and the board must also allow/support it.)

Let's get to the board and Ram and XMP.
Your board must be XMP compatible. Look in the bios (F2) under "Advanced/ Memory Overclocking Menü" to see if the entry is there.

But that doesn't look like it, see here in the clevo USER manual. you have a Clevo Barebone NH77DDW(-M).
Download https://www.clevo.com.tw/en/e-services/download/ftp_download.asp?sno=7968&no=3

and open the manual.pdf. , see page 5-13 there.
Something about the CPU and the performance setting.

You can set the modes in the Control Center, go to Performance mode , see page B-4.

If you don't have it, you can find the control center 3, Version 2,25 here:

https://cdn.medion.com/downloads/treiber/08_ControlCenter_Defender_P10.zip
Your Ram doesn't seem to be XMP capable either (2x 8192 MB DDR4 SO-DIMM (PC4-21300/ 2666 MHz / JEDEC timing.
Or did you use others?

bye Fishtown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alles was man lange genug, konsequent mit System durchführt, führt zwangsläufig zum Erfolg.
Skyy
New Voice
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Greetings sir. First of all of like to say thanks for the reply

In regards to the CPU and undeevolting, I have undervolted many none K variants of the Intel CPUs in my time as an hardware engineer. These CPUs are most certainly able to undervolt, I have successfully altered the hexadecimal of the UEFI to allow thottlestop access and it is currently running at lower temperatures to stock. 

Next thing is the RAM I use didn't come with my laptop, the XMP profile of my Kingston fury is CL14 but because I don't have access to XMP profiles I'm currently stuck on CL15. I bought this laptop out of warranty and don't care if I damage it, so all I'm asking for is some freedom to mod the laptop to my desire without fear of consequences. I need full access to my BIOS and I'm unable to get this 

2 REPLIES 2