paulmaindivide
Apprentice
Nachricht 1 von 6
3.242 Aufrufe
Nachricht 1 von 6
3.242 Aufrufe

Blue Screen DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, kbdclass.sys

Hello
I recently bought a Medion Erazer Deputy P40, without OS. I installed Windows 11 on it, as well as the drivers I downloaded from the manufacturer's website https://www.medion.com/gb/service/product-detail/30035597. The computer reference is MSN: 30035597.

Since the first weeks of use, the computer crashes with a blue screen and the reason is as follows: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and the sub-reason is: kbdclass.sys

The problem occurs regularly every 1h-3h (it depends) when I play.

Has anyone ever encountered this problem, and if so how to fix it please? I hesitate to return the computer and exchange it for another brand.

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen
paulmaindivide
Apprentice
Nachricht 4 von 6
3.037 Aufrufe
Nachricht 4 von 6
3.037 Aufrufe

Hello everyone,

I found a solution thanks to a post I did in tom's hardware forum : https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/bdos-driver-irql-not-less-or-equal-kbdclass-sys.3825937/ 

I had to modify the registry to remove a certain driver. Someone explained step by step how to do it, for everyone with the same issue as mine I invite them to follow the thread.

Thanks

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 ANTWORTEN 5
daddle
Superuser
Nachricht 2 von 6
3.232 Aufrufe
Nachricht 2 von 6
3.232 Aufrufe

Hi, 

@paulmaindivide 

This sounds like a keyboard problem

Did you decompress the zip- file first and  put the files in a separate folder?

Only from there you can install the drivers.

2. have you already upgraded the Bios?

3. And the Control Center software also?

If nothing hselp you have to redo the installation.

How did you install?

The best would be with the Media Creation Tool, and without an Internet connection. Upgrading everything is better be done after Windows is primarily installed first and functional.

Bye, daddle

paulmaindivide
Apprentice
Nachricht 3 von 6
3.201 Aufrufe
Nachricht 3 von 6
3.201 Aufrufe

Hello @daddle thanks for your reply

I decompressed the important drivers folders (control center, chipset, nvidiavga, lan), and I installed them. 

I haven't upgraded the bios though, how can I do it ?

And yes I installed the control center. I also tried to uninstall it an reinstall it. I've read in some forums the cause would be one of the file that comes with it. I wanted to make a test and uninstall the control center and see if it still happens. What would be the risk of that ? Thanks

paulmaindivide
Apprentice
Nachricht 4 von 6
3.038 Aufrufe
Nachricht 4 von 6
3.038 Aufrufe

Hello everyone,

I found a solution thanks to a post I did in tom's hardware forum : https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/bdos-driver-irql-not-less-or-equal-kbdclass-sys.3825937/ 

I had to modify the registry to remove a certain driver. Someone explained step by step how to do it, for everyone with the same issue as mine I invite them to follow the thread.

Thanks

daddle
Superuser
Nachricht 5 von 6
3.034 Aufrufe
Nachricht 5 von 6
3.034 Aufrufe

@paulmaindivide 

Thanks for the feedback. Quite interesting. Medion should react to this.

One question, your keyboard or clickpad (touchpad) is still functional?

Thanks, daddle

paulmaindivide
Apprentice
Nachricht 6 von 6
3.032 Aufrufe
Nachricht 6 von 6
3.032 Aufrufe

Yes everything is still working

5 ANTWORTEN 5