cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIOS UPDATE - MEDION ERAZER DEPUTY P30 (serious issue)

2 REPLIES 2
Decrasto7
Apprentice
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

BIOS UPDATE - MEDION ERAZER DEPUTY P30 (serious issue)

Hi,

I was wondering if there were any new bios update for my Medion eraser p30 to solve the problem of this laptop which is overheating. As soon as I start to play a game the CPU reaches temperatures of 100 degrees and a consistence 86 degrees on the GPU (both thermal throttling badly). I tried applying PTM7950 and changing the thermal pads to thermal putty and applying a new thermal past (Artic MX-4) but that didnt help either. I tried pushing the fans to the maximum from the control center app and noticed that if I covered the intakes where the fan sits the fan boosts to near 5800RPM and when the laptop is raised the fan speed is only near 5300RPM. 

The MSN: 30034001

My old bios version that i downloaded: V 1.07.04RME 

thanks,

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Decrasto7
Apprentice
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

@Fishtown Help?

Major_ToM
Professor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hi @Decrasto7 and sorry for the late reply.

Our investigations led to the fact that you already have the latest Bios version installed (V 1.07.04RME) on your machine.

Moreover the mentioned overheating issues are likely to not being linked to the current BIOS version, becaus we have no furthersignificant complaints about this behaviour regarding the ERAZER Deputy P30 laptop.

The way you describe it, the cooling system is not working properly. The device must be checked in the workshop. Please contact your local MEDION support center.

Cheers

Major ToM

MEDION. LÄUFT BEI MIR.
• Web: www.medion.de • Community: community.medion.com • Facebook: MEDIONDeutschland • Instagram: @medion.de

Bitte belohne hilfreiche Antworten mit Kudos und markiere die beste Antwort/Lösung mit Als Lösung akzeptieren.
2 REPLIES 2